Licensed Vocational Nurse - Full Time
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Hours: 7 AM to 3:30 PM -JOB SUMMARY: - -Assists practitioners with
patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and performs
a variety of clerical duties in accordance with Concentra policies,
practices and procedures.If you're looking for an organization that
cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients,
consider Concentra. -
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Escorts patients to exam room, prepares patients for
examination and treatment and assists the practitioner, as
- Draws blood and prepares appropriate paperwork for laboratory
- Performs urine drug screens, using proper chain of custody;
ensures preparation for pick-up and shipment to appropriate
- Maintains exam rooms, lab area and treatment rooms clean and
stocked, maintaining inventory of supplies and re-orders as
- Assists in medical record maintenance.
- Performs front office clerical duties such as answering
telephones, check-in, check-out and record processing.
- Dispenses medications as directed by practitioner and in
accordance with state regulations.
- Maintains and operates all clinical equipment, including
calibration and record keeping in accordance with current policy
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks as ordered by the Center
Medical Director ( PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws)
in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational nursing
program.Current registration/license in the state where
employed.Successful completion of UDS, BAT, PFT, FIT, etc.,
- Minimum one year experience in occupational health nursing or
related field.JOB-RELATED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES: -
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational medicine requirements
- Demonstrated working knowledge of clinical operations.
- Demonstrated ability to train medical assistants under the
direction of the Center Medical Director.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in Continuing Medical
Education.WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: -
- Fast paced environmentClinic Environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive
information requiring on going discretion and secure information
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program - - -This job requires access
to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going
discretion and secure information management. -Concentra is an
Equal Opportunity Employer, -including disability/veterans - -
Keywords: Concentra, Fresno , Licensed Vocational Nurse - Full Time, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!