SENIOR CREDIT OFFICER
Company: Westamerica Bancorporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Under General Managerial Guidance: Reviews and approves loan
requests for multi-line products within established lending limits.
Deals with loans and credit lines, including collection and
analysis of financial and related data to determine general credit
worthiness of the prospect and the merits of the loan requests.
* Review request for establishment of loans and credits lines,
collects and analyzes financial and related information. Emphasis
in Agricultural Lending to individuals, partnerships and
corporations. Determines the general credit worthiness of the
prospect and the merits of the loan request. Must have demonstrated
ability to analyze and underwrite complex agricultural lines, term
loans and real estate loans.
* Prepares factual summary related to applicant's credit
worthiness. Approves or declines loans with terms within their
established lending limits. Prepares recommendations for loan
amounts above identified credit authority.
* Investigate all available sources of credit and financial
* Drafts CLD - 50 loan reports with supporting schedule, prepares,
order to draw documents.
* Manages assigned loan portfolio through active support of the
Financial Sales Officer who provides client services to
* Participates in special projects and performs other job-related
duties as required.
Keywords: Westamerica Bancorporation, Fresno , SENIOR CREDIT OFFICER, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!