Active Living Coordinator - Cedarbrook Memory Care
Company: Koelsch Communities
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We create happiness by providing the finest living experiences
anywhere! Why? To provide our beloved residents, many with
cognitive disabilities, the fun, energetic, and exciting life they
deserve. By joining the Koelsch team, you will have the opportunity
to literally change lives daily! Does your current job offer this
Part-time opportunity: 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm OR 9:00 am - 5:00 pm!
Earn between $15 and $15.25/hr DOE!
Walk-in interviews, daily from 9am-5pm!
New grads welcome to apply!
Individuals with a keen interest in theater, musical performance,
or teaching art to groups strongly encouraged to apply.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, and other insurances
(pay as low as $40 per pay period!)
- Receive $900 annually paid into your HSA account
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earn $500 through our referral program
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
- Work/Life Balance, consistent/flexible schedules
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Achievement Awards
- Length of Service Bonuses: up to $2,000 progressively paid out
- Signature company jacket and plaque awarded every 5 years of
- Complimentary meal during scheduled shiftACTIVE LIVING
- Engage residents one-on-one and in small and large groups.
- Facilitate games, conversations, exercise classes, art and
music, trips, and special events.
- Partner with the Active Living Director, other Active Living
Coordinators, and Caregivers for our Living Well program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.ACTIVE LIVING COORDINATOR
- A current CPR/First Aid certificate.
- Must be drug free and submit to drug screening upon hire.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and
as required by state regulations.COVID-19 RESPONSE: CONTROL AND
- Our Staff and resident vaccinations exceed CDC study
- Completed over 100 vaccine clinics to date, giving nearly 5,000
- Screening of EVERY person who enters a community for
temperature, symptoms, travel history, and known exposure.
- Frequent and routine aerosol misting of viral disinfectant in
- Installation of air purifiers throughout the community.
- Installation of ultraviolet sanitation stations at the entrance
of many communities.
- Routine infection control training for staff and essential
- An increase of both food and PPE stock.
- Working with local and state health departments.
- Continuously evaluating conditions and making improvements to
our COVID-19 prevention and response.ABOUT KOESLCH COMMUNITIES
We are third generation, family owned, and operated. Koelsch
Communities operates nearly 40 communities in eight states, with
multiple new communities in development. Koelsch has led the Senior
Living industry for over 60 years, delivering world-class customer
service, home craftsmanship, and unprecedented amenities. Koelsch
Communities strives to provide a positive, rewarding, and enjoyable
environment to all of its employees and residents. After all, the
common purpose at Koelsch Communities is: To create happiness by
providing the finest living experiences anywhere.
Koelsch Communities is an equal opportunity employer and these
protections extend to all management practices and decisions,
including recruitment and hiring, appraisal systems,
promotions/demotions, training, and any other career development
programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status (physical or mental), family medical
history, genetic information, political affiliation or any other
Key words: Active Living Coordinator, Active Living Assistant,
Activities, Assistant, Senior Living, Activities Assistant,
Activity Assistant, Life Enrichment Coordinator, Activity
Coordinator, Lifelong Learning Program Coordinator, Program
Coordinator, Program Assistant, Reminiscing Coordinator, Memory
Care Assistant, Recreation Therapy Assistant, Recreation Therapy
Coordinator, veteran, military spouse
Keywords: Koelsch Communities, Fresno , Active Living Coordinator - Cedarbrook Memory Care, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!