Maintenance Engineer, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
Company: Delaware North
Location: Fish Camp
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring for
Maintenance Engineer to join our team at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
in Fish Camp, California. As a Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, you will
be responsible to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the
structure of an establishment in repair including pipe fitting,
boiler making, insulating, welding, machining, carpentry, repairing
electrical or mechanical equipment, installing, aligning, and
balancing new equipment, and repairing buildings, floors, or
- Follow all Delaware North Parks and Resorts Environmental
GreenPath, GuestPath, OSS, SERV, Code of Conduct, Core Values,
Policies, and Procedures.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose
machine malfunctions and repair them.
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors,
or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other
preventive maintenance actions.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic
components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Plan and layout repair work, using diagrams, drawings,
blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams, ordering
parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers as
- Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing
burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing
structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler
- 5 or more years of experience in hospitality maintenance,
mechanical or electrical repairs, and overall maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to troubleshoot and access mechanical equipment
including commercial stoves, ovens, dish machines, fans, trucks,
golf carts, and other types of vehicles.
- Valid driver's license and ability to gain a Certified Pool
Operator Certificate within 1 year of hire.
- Must be able to work various shifts which include mornings,
nights, weekends, and holidays.Physical Requirements
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment such as dust
masks, respirators, goggles.
- Ability to hear and react to noise from cars, trucks, or
- Ability to see near, far, in color, peripheral, and depth
- Ability to lift or push and pull 10 to 100 pounds, stand, walk,
sit, reach above shoulder and outward, climb, crawl, squat, kneel,
bend, grasp.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love where you
work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in
sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels,
or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
opportunity employer. Associated topics: dig, hardscaper,
jardinero, landscape, lawn, maintenance, resurface, road, surface,
Keywords: Delaware North, Fresno , Maintenance Engineer, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, Other , Fish Camp, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!