Company: Sebastian Corp
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Sebastian is a premier provider of communications and
construction services in California. With more than 70 years of
experience, Sebastian is passionate about providing people with a
great place to work. Our high growth and dynamic model offers
employees the opportunity for career advancement. As a family
company we value the expertise and experience of our team.
Job Description:The Project Coordinator provides administrative and
technical support to the Project Managers. Coordinates work
activities, generates/distributes project correspondence, tracks
progress against milestones, participates in meetings with outside
contacts, and provides updates to management. May manage aspects of
the project which are normally small or less complex.
- Assist with preparing schedule of values and project
- Upon receipt of an executed contract, become familiar with
project scope and terms.
- Prepare and submit change order requests and track through
- Receive and prepare timecards for project manager
- Prepare and submit progress reports and cost tracking
- Work with accounting department on progress billing.
- Research, submit, and track RFIs.
- Track submittals prepared by project manager.
- Assist with coordinating construction project activities to
- Obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
- Collaborate with Superintendent on labor needs for
- Maintain existing client relationships by being proactive about
project and having strong communication skills.
- Generate and distribute correspondence, time cards, and safety
information to construction field personnel
- Communicate with foremen, contractors, and vendors to discuss
and resolve matters, such as work procedures, construction
- Prepare foreman/IIPP binders and close out documents.
- Attend jobsite meetings as needed.
- One year of industry experience is preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Enrollment in a Construction Management program
- Ability to read plans and specifications preferred
- Intermediate to proficient experience with CAD/MS Projects
- NEC and basic electrical knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as
percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and
division quickly and accurately
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must comply with all company policies and safety
- Must have good time management and the ability to meet
- Must actively participate in a team environment and practice
"Corporate and Spirit of 46 values"
- Must have a valid California driver license and favorable DMV
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have minimal ability to stand, sit, squat, bend, kneel,
twist, crawl, reach, push, and pull as required for light duties of
standard office clerical positions.
- Occasional lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 20
- Exposure to air-conditioned/heated office environment.
- Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken
- Visual acuity is required for preparing and analyzing data,
operation of office equipment, and determining the accuracy and
thoroughness of work.
- If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process,
please contact Human Resources.
- Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and
- If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose
your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese
- If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster,
please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic -
- If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement,
please click the link: English
Keywords: Sebastian Corp, Fresno , Project Coordinator, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!