Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 17, 2021
One of our top logistics clients is seeking a bright and
motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist to process full cycle AR
and act as the main point of contact for all AR inquires. You will
be part of collaborative, fun, and dynamic finance and accounting
team at an innovative e-commerce and retail startup. This person
will support the Accounts Receivable Manager in carrying out the
responsibilities of the Finance/Accounting department. What You'll
- Ensure that customer invoicing is entered into company's ERP
system on a timely basis.
- Accurately apply customer payments against open receivable
- Research and enter customer chargebacks, credit memos, and
deductions, work with internal departments to identify any mistakes
and dispute when applicable
- Review aged invoices, issue statements, and follow-up with
customers on past due balances
- Assist in analyzing accounts balances for proper
allowances/reserves and write-offs.
- Routinely reconcile customer portals to internal records to
ensure invoices are being processed and paid.
- Assist in onboarding new customers within the ERP and analyze
for credit worthiness.
- Reconcile and post payments (ACH, checks, wires)
- Assist with weekly cash position reporting and cash
applications for month end close. What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 2-3 + years of AR experience/Credit analyst
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fresno , Accounts Receivable, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!