Company: Visiting Angels
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Visiting Angels of Fresno, CA is seeking a friendly, organized
and experienced person to join our Front Office team as an Office
Assistant/Scheduling Coordinator!The Care Coordinator is a key
member of our staff who provides the support required for efficient
office operations.We offer bonus opportunities for this position.
This position will include rotating on-call on Sundays from 6 am to
- Starting pay at $18/Hour
- Supportive staff and excellent communication
- Work close to your home (Not Remote Position)
- Be part of a vibrant community making a difference in the lives
- 401K with company match
- Access to free Teladoc services for you and your family
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- Opportunity to lead and coach team members
- Bonus opportunities
- About Us: Visiting Angels Fresno is a leading provider of
non-medical home care referrals. We are part of a professional
nurse registry, providing seniors and their families access to a
network of certified, professional care workers.Responsibilities of
the Office Assistant/Scheduling Coordinator:
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Greet office visitors, handling their needs or directing them
to the appropriate staff.
- Process applications and check references, run Criminal
Background Checks for all potential employees. Schedule interviews
for potential employees with an appropriate supervisor. Ensure TB
tests and drug screens are obtained upon hire and annual testing
- Conduct new caregiver staff orientation.
- Organize and maintain file systems in compliance with policies
- Schedule caregiver staff for hours of service on new clients
and open hours/shifts on existing cases. Provide consistency in
- Perform general clerical duties - correspondence, copying,
filing, and distribution.
- Timely copying and filing of appropriate caregiver and client
- Monitor the telephony logs on a daily basis. Counsel staff
regarding tardiness and correct use of the system. Make the
appropriate corrections to the system to facilitate accurate
processing of payroll.
- Work collaboratively with key team members to understand
retention needs and the existing caregiver pool.
- Actively maintain existing quality caregivers through various
company programs (educational, recognition, appreciation,
- Develop a Retention Action Plan by assessing and analyzing
turnover concerns, soliciting team feedback, and planning current
and future retention improvements.
- Participate in the 90-day and annual evaluations of caregiver
- Recognize and reward good job performance and promote caregiver
- Independently respond to and resolve any clients' complaints or
- Communicate and refer appropriate matters to the Owner and/or
direct supervisor for direction.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining
to employees, clients and client's families in accordance with
company and HIPAA regulations
- Communicate and reinforce Visiting Angels' policies and
procedures, Basic 12 and the Points System to caregiver
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Highly proficient in customer service
- High school diploma and two years of experience in an office
setting, preferably in heath or home care.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and
Outlook) applications, scheduling systems and other health care
industry related software.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and
diplomatically orally and in writing.
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a
sense of humor; and present a well-groomed professional image.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately
follow through in work activities with time constraints and
interruptions to meet deadlines, as well as, work independently
with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Must have the ability to do a rotating weekend scheduleJob
Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: From $18.00 per hourSchedule:
- Day shift
- Weekend availabilityWork Location: One location
Keywords: Visiting Angels, Fresno , Care Coordinator, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!