Company: Pana Pacific
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Primary Objective of Position:
- Provide assistance with the planning, scheduling and
coordination of work within or between departments.
- Ensure accuracy of work orders, pulled product, purchased parts
and produced product.
- Communicate with numerous departments company-wide.
- Provide input and feedback on production process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage MRP system and work orders.
- Knowledge of all factories' and PDCs' shipment schedules.
- Review bill of materials for products and work with Engineering
- Work with Purchasing to assure part availability.
- Communicate with Marketing as necessary.
- Revise, reorganize and distribute work orders to production
pullers, and lines, as needed.
- Manage Line Set reports and paperwork.
- Resolve discrepancies and errors by contacting correct
departments and personnel.
- Answer requests and inquiries from customer service, warehouse
and shipping personnel regarding open work orders and work order
statuses in a timely manner.
- Oversee reports issued concerning work in progress and daily
- Work with production and quality personnel on process
- Assist in training of production personnel as needed.
- Manage filing of closed work orders on a daily basis and other
- Follow ISO/TS and all other applicable procedures and company
- Maintain a clean, uncluttered, organized and safe work
- Follow all safety requirements per company policies and
- Follow the Punctuality and Attendance Policy by being regular
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations
concerning safety and employment.
- Follow ISO and all other applicable procedures and company
- Performs other duties as required and assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or experience can substitute year for
- 3 or more years' experience as a scheduling clerk in a
- Working knowledge of MRP and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all
levels of personnel and with all departments.
- Ability to direct and instruct production personnel.
- Computer software experience with Microsoft Excel and
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Actively manage numerous situations; multi-tasking.
- Take direction well.
- Strong judgment and reasoning ability including analytical and
- Detail oriented; high percentage of error-free work.
- Working knowledge of statistical data accumulation and
- The ability to have regular and prompt attendance Physical
Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk,
and hear. The employee is frequently required to use their hands
and fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The
employee occasionally required to stoop, kneel, bend or crouch and
occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, Specific
vision ability required by this job includes close vision. Extended
keyboarding at times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Keywords: Pana Pacific, Fresno , Scheduling Clerk, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!