Company: PeopleReady - Skilled Trades
Posted on: November 16, 2021
We are seeking your expertise. If you know how to finish
concrete, including laying down base material, basic forms, and
work with slopes then we need YOU!!!
Apply with us and we will get you working!
Jobs range from large commercial long term projects to short term
and small projects. Both residential and commercial. Buildings,
roads and freeways, homes, curb and gutter, parking structures,
sidewalks and driveways. Responsibilities
- OSHA 10 certified is a plus but not required
- Correctly interpret blueprints, specifications, and project
pans to meet client------s needs
- Finishers must know how to use a float and edger.
- Use tools to cut and saw boards, timbers, or plywood to
- Load and unload materials, machinery, and tools
- Create and assemble forms by hand
- Set and strip wall forms
- Build shoring and braces
- Assist in pouring concrete
- Maintain a safe, clean job site according to OSHA and company
- Practice and adhere to all safety protocol
- Accurately erect forms, framework, scaffolding, etc.
- Ability to listen and follow directions
Qualifications & Experience
Keywords: PeopleReady - Skilled Trades, Fresno , Concrete Finisher, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!