Experienced Machine Operators
Machine Operator Experience? We've Got The Job for You!
Put your experience to work at a company that treats you right, with competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to work with a talented team of people! This Machine Operator position is at a well-respected facility with opportunity for advancement and growth. If you can multi-task, troubleshoot, and work safe, this is the opportunity for you.
Apply today and learn why Machine Operators are four-times more likely to want to work for Select than for the other guys.
“Select is a great company that cares about our well-being and has great opportunities!” Select Associate, Fernando
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Minimum 3 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.