General Manager - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Position Summary: The General Manager is
responsible for the Operations, Sales & Marketing and Merchandising
in the applicable facility and territory. This position is
accountable for achieving overall operating results consistent with
company and individual performance goals. Working with the
Market Unit President, this position will help to maximize
performance, driving top and bottom-line business
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Accountable for leading the alignment and execution of the
Company’s long term strategy.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the annual
operating plan and budget. Evaluate and adjust proposed
budgets to achieve overall company goals.
- Direct communication and collaboration with customers,
franchise partners, and distributor partners to ensure results meet
or exceed expectations for service reliability and
- Ensure alignment of plans and execution strategies of cross
- Ensure strong supply chain practices are in place from
end-to-end of the business.
- Design and build a culture of continuous improvement and
develop the capability of the operation.
- Ensure a culture of Wellness and Safety. Promote a safe
environment for team members and visitors, eliminate accidents and
oversee the security of facilities and team members.
- Assess business conditions, evaluate emerging business needs
(e.g., seasonality, promotion events) and take action to address
near-term opportunities to improve service, reduce costs and/or
generate incremental revenue to enhance operational results.
- Direct the adoption and use of improved processes and
procedures; accountable for achieving incremental business results
from the use of these investments.
- Review and evaluate the performance of all functions, address
performance gaps and take corrective action, as needed, to ensure
the leaders of each functional area are delivering on operating
- Create high customer service expectations among team members;
monitor results with customers to ensure performance is meeting
expectations and take action to correct performance gaps and/or
address improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the selection and training of team members, as
well as ensuring ongoing skills development and coaching is
provided to improve job performance and enable individuals to
improve their advancement potential within the organization.
- Conduct performance appraisals and coach direct reports to
enhance individual and team performance which includes the
development of individual and team performance improvement goals
aimed at supporting achievement of company objectives.
- Partner with Human Resources to lead a strong talent management
and succession planning program; accountable for training and
staffing activities that provide equal opportunity for motivated
team members to advance in the organization.
- Monitor the effectiveness of development and skill building
systems against productivity and employee turnover goals and take
corrective action as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 8-10+ years of experience in distribution sales and supply
- Expertise in creating and implementing a growth strategy with
verifiable positive results.
- Previous experience and skill in distribution processes,
logistics, supply chain management, warehouse operations, sales,
and transportation management.
- Demonstrated people leadership and talent management skills
with a strong track record of building highly engaged and high
- Successful track record of working effectively across a matrix
organization to create and translate a structured and disciplined
innovation strategy into long-range, sustainable commercial success
and business growth.
- Strong desire and capability for identifying new business
opportunities, conducting new business development activities and
developing new product opportunities into commercial and marketing
- Advanced ability to leverage consumer insights in order to
improve the identification of market opportunities, the performance
of brands, and channel and/or pricing segmentation and innovations
that have the potential to enhance margins, profits, revenue, and
- Working knowledge of financial and operational metrics and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power
Point, Outlook, etc.), business intelligence software (e.g.,
Cognos) and route accounting enterprise software.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Fresno , General Manager - RCCB, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!