Posted on: October 14, 2021
- Maintain electrical control systems and mechanical equipment
used in industrial manufacturing.
- Troubleshoot and repair Extruders, Thermoformer’s and Packagers
- Electrical heat/cool control systems
- AC and DC motors and their control systems
- Pneumatic and hydraulic
- PLC’s control systems used throughout the plant.
- General repairs to buildings and structures as required
- Proper operation of maintenance equipment (lathe, mill, welder,
drill press, power tools).
- May assist in the training of other employees.
- Participation in continuous improvement team and
- Training on thermoformer tool changes and startup of production
and packaging equipment.
- Effectively communicate information to other Team Members at
shift change and to Maintenance Leadership using CMMS (Maintenance
Connection), Work order documents, or logbook.
- Train to follow written procedures as they relate to work
orders, PM schedules, and Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Must learn & follow all department and plant policies and
- Complete knowledge of AC motors/controls, mechanical,
hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- 2 years of completed technical school (AS Degree or
- Certification in industrial mechanics through an accredited
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in
- Pneumatics systems.
- Hydraulics systems.
- PLC Systems
- Minimum 2 years’ maintenance experience working in industrial
- Knowledge of AC motors/controls, mechanical, hydraulic, and
- Working knowledge of DC motors and controls.
- Valid driver's license and Pactiv Forklift certification
required; training provided.
- Good performance, safety and attendance records.
- Possible daily lifting of up to 40 lbs.
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays as
- Willingness to work any shift.
- Must be knowledgeable in electrical system,
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills,
decision making ability and mathematical knowledge.
- Performs quality work within reasonable time standards set
forth by Leadership in verbal or written instructions.
Keywords: SelectStaffing, Fresno , Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician, Other , FRESNO, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!