Registered Nurse Supervisor
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Under direct supervision of the Health Services Administrator
(HSA), Program Manager (PM), or higher medical professional, the
Registered Nurse Supervisor will review staffing at the change of a
shift and assigns and replaces staff to meet patient care needs.
the Registered Nurse Supervisor will complete patient care rounds,
coordinates admissions, transfers and /or discharges and ensures
appropriate documentation and in compliance with all agency, local,
state, federal laws and regulations.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience; correctional/detention
facility experience preferred
• Current (and must maintain) unrestricted Registered Nursing
license, certification or registration in state of practice
• Current (and must maintain) lifesaving BLS certification through
- Perform daily sick call as needed utilizing standardized
procedures and communicating with the physician for any conditions
that may fall outside the scope of standardized procedures.
- Work collaboratively with custody staff to determine scheduling
of activities on a daily basis to ensure access to care.
- Review and respond to persons served grievances at the first
- Respond to man down or emergency calls throughout the
- Attend meetings with staff as needed.
- Schedule nursing shifts for the facility and communicate
scheduling needs to the Health Services Administrator, Assistant
Health Services Administrator, and Director of Nursing.
- Supervise the RNs/LVNs on duty.
- Inventory and order supplies.
- Perform Quality Assurance audits.
- Assists in the job shadow portion of the interview process of
- Assists in the orientation and training of new employees.
- Responsible for the performance evaluations and successful
training of direct reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Fresno , Registered Nurse Supervisor, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!