This entrepreneurial and consulting oriented public accounting
firm has been ranked among the best CPA firms to work for in the U.
S. Clients include both SEC and closely held corporations, along
with high net worth individuals in a variety of industries. Work
from home flexible hours either permanently remote or with the
option for out of town candidates to relocate to either the Irvine,
San Jose, San Francisco, Los Angeles, CA, Las Vegas, NV, or Denver,
CO areas and work partially in the office. They are a great
alternative to the Big 4 for prospective employees, as well as
clients seeking more personalized service. They do not maintain a
high stress, demanding 'corporate' culture, and employees are not
treated as a number or one of the masses. Work environment is not
at all typical of the public accounting grind and they offer a very
reasonable work/life balance as well as a fast track to
1. Performs technical tax review and approval
of all tax returns and governmental tax examinations of any
2. Serves as a subject matter expert in
discipline or industry.
3. Demonstrates excellence in most advanced
4. Performs all task related to client service
and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted
5. Assumes full responsibility for larger tax
returns and delegates to the various tax staff, seniors, and
managers as deemed necessary.
1. 5 to 20 years experience in public accounting,
demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and
2. Ability to independently manage client's tax and
3. Active CPA license.
4. Prefer experience with publicly traded companies
and complex tax provisions for both SEC and privately held