ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is
looking for Prospective Distributor.
In support of one of our growing California clients, ABM is
currently taking applications for Prospective Bakery Distributors.
Our client, a California subsidiary of a leading producer and
marketer of packaged bakery foods in the United States, is rapidly
expanding its California presence. This leading baking company,
through over 40 U.S. subsidiaries, currently produces breads, buns,
rolls, snack cakes and pastries, which are distributed fresh to
foodservice and retail customers in the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic,
and Southwest, as well as select markets in California and Nevada.
The distribution is accomplished in large part through
direct-store-delivery ("DSD") service by over 3,500 independent
distributors who own the rights to distribute certain brands of
fresh packaged bakery products in their geographic territories
If owning your own business is appealing to you, then consider
an opportunity as a Prospective Bakery Distributor.
ABM will be conducting the initial screening and will employ
those successful candidates during their paid training period.
After this process is complete, our client will determine who to
offer the opportunity to purchase an independent
We are looking for individuals with:
- A desire to own and run your own business
- A self-motivated and sales-focused mind-set
- Excellent organizational skills
- A natural ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A good driving record and the ability to finance a bakery
Functions and Responsibilities:
The key functions of a Prospective Bakery Distributor will be to
deliver, display, and sell company products on assigned sales
routes in accordance with established merchandising programs and
standards. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited
- Learn and use the basic fundamentals of a DSD system
- Display / Merchandising / Ordering Products
- Time schedule / Callbacks / Operating Handheld Device
- Customer Relations
- Know your customers by name, their store policies that affect
you, and their basic wants and needs.
- Establish a sound, professional relationship with key
- Maintain a neat professional appearance.
For additional information, please call 1(800) 693-9646.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO
BUY A FRANCHISE NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH. No franchise
will be sold in any state requiring registration unless such
franchise has been registered and deemed effective or exempted from
registration, and all applicable disclosure documents delivered to
the prospective franchisee.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual