Charge Capture Specialist, CHP Administration
Company: Community Medical Centers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Delivering the best possible patient experience is one of our
most important goals - and this role has a direct impact on that.
Medical bills can be very frustrating and confusing for patients
and as a Charge Capture Specialist, you will be responsible making
sure accurate and timely billing doesn't impact the patients of
Community Health Partners clinics and its designated providers.
Community Health Partners is affiliated with the Community Medical
Centers' health system and a part of an extensive range of
healthcare services to care for Central Valley families at every
stage of life.
In this role, you will assess and enter charges, apply accurate
charging procedures and protocols to ensure that all billable
charges are captured, and will be responsible for processing
patient charges and ensuring that procedures are billed properly.
You will work with all levels of Community Health Partners to
resolve any issues relating to charge capture and assist in the
development of protocols and workflows in collaboration with
leadership and applicable third parties.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide
unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands
while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources,
as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits.
Financial benefits are important too, and outside base compensation
we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful
Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this role, you will:
- Review clinical charges on a daily basis and perform charge
capture audits by comparing the medical record documentation
against the identified Epic reports.
- Assist in overseeing the charge capture system for clinics and
respective providers to promote its accuracy and integrity across
- Collaborate and work closely with operations and the revenue
cycle team, third party vendors, applicable ancillary departments
and providers to ensure all charges are appropriately
- Ensure all documentation is complete and accurate, and work
with appropriate clinical staff to resolve any issues relating to
incomplete or missing documentation.
- Ensure that established daily routines/reports are completed in
the given time period.
Experience and Education Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or
Completion of an Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 3 years of experience in either hospital or professional charge
- Knowledge of ICD-10-CM/PCS and CPT-4/HCPCS coding,
Chargemaster, revenue codes required
- Experience with EPIC professional billing system (Resolute)
- CCS - Certified Coding Specialist preferred
- EPIC - Epic Certification preferred
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as
Keywords: Community Medical Centers, Fresno , Charge Capture Specialist, CHP Administration, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!