Company: Foster Farms
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for
four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have
always been committed to providing consumers with the
highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope
is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service,
and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the
Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization,
but operate like a family business. More than half of our job
openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage
employees to gain a variety of experiences across different
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for Distribution department(s) and for meeting
department and company goals and standards on quality, yield,
productivity cost and safety.
- Responsible for the development and training of lead persons
and employees, working within the guidelines of the Union contract
and company policies.
- Report to Superintendent on all exceptions in regards to
productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
- Responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to
control area of responsibility.
- Administer to ensure that safety orientations and safety
meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity to a
- Participates at department meetings in the planning processes
and to the testing and development of techniques/processes.
- BS or BA in business management or equivalent work experience
(five to ten years) in the food processing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and
must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations
on yield, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
- Able to evaluate forepersons fairly and objectively; strong
human resource skills.
- Growth potential to assume more responsibility.
- Able to stand for prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Foster Farms, Fresno , Distribution Supervisor, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!