The NCN region of Airgas USA, LLC is seeking a Delivery Driver
Our Local Route Delivery Drivers are the face of the company,
safely delivering gas cylinders and related hard goods to
customers. Our ideal Delivery Driver will thrive in a positive work
environment that they not just enjoy, but contribute to; we share
in successes and overcome challenges together.
Take a look at how you can get in the driver's seat of your
- Maintain courteous and professional relationships with our
customers while providing them with products and service of
- Maintain records promptly and accurately as required by the
company and in accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Provide timely communication back to distribution manager or
customer's salesman regarding any changes related to the
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and advise
of any needed repairs using the vehicle inspection report form.
Have any immediate problems repaired before going on route.
- Deliver hot-shot orders as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred);
- Valid Class A CDL with hazmat and airbrake endorsements;
- Minimum 1 year commercial driving experience or certificate
from accredited truck driving school;
- No at fault accidents or moving violations within the past 3
- No DUIs, DWIs, or license suspensions within the past 7
- Must be able to work in a drug-free environment.
Benefits at Airgas include Medical, Dental, 401k and much
NOW, READY TO BEGIN A CAREER WITH AIRGAS?
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, recognizes that it's the quality
of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a
culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
Why wouldn't you want to work for one of the nation's leading
single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products? It's
easy, just click apply. When you submit your application online,
qualified candidates will hear from us very soon. We will not keep
Safety is Our Passion. Airgas helps its drivers and the public
share the roads safely so people and our product all arrive safe
and sound. Airgas follows the FMSCA requirement for all motor
carrier employers to run full queries of the Drug & Alcohol
Clearinghouse database for any violations during the pre-employment
process for all new CDL Driver Hires to ensure they are not
prohibited from performing safety-sensitive functions. All new CDL
Driver Hires must register for the Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse and
allow Airgas consent to review their Clearinghouse record.
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with
Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status,