Maintenance Technician - part time
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Oakmont of Fresno is a premier senior community situated on a
beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living,
Oakmont provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with
five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding
lifestyle with an individualized comprehensive support that
promotes continuing independence.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance of
the physical plant, exterior and interior common areas and
individual resident units at the Community, in accordance with the
companys mission, vision, and values.
Why you should choose a career with Oakmont:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC.
- Ability to assist with apartment turnovers painting, carpet
cleaning, pressure washing.
- Maintain grounds including pool and spa if applicable.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Prefer six (6) months experience in the building industry,
maintenance and/or housekeeping handling the upkeep, repair, and
maintenance of electrical, plumbing and structural matters.
Knowledge of building construction is helpful.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to operate MS Office programs (Word, Excel,
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation for a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and passion for working with
the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Fresno , Maintenance Technician - part time, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!