Scribe, Community Primary Care
Company: Community Medical Centers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Scribe for Community Health Partners, you will be
responsible for assisting the provider(s) with medical record
documentation for each patient's visit accurately and efficiently.
You will adhere to practice protocols and processes and effectively
manages the volume of work without allowing quality to be
compromised. You should be able to pay close attention to detail
and participate in a variety of clerical tasks that include:
retrieving medical records, documenting orders and test results,
and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care
begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide
unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands
while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources,
as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits.
Financial benefits are important too, and outside base compensation
we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful
Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this role, you will:
- Interview patients to obtain and document the medical history
and current complaints.
- Direct the physician to patient needs and maintain patient flow
in the department.
- Accompany and directly observe the provider/patient to document
the physical exam, procedures, labs, radiology orders, medications
and aftercare instructions as dictated by the physician.
- Proofread all work transcribed to ensure quality output: Proper
patient and physician information, checking for accurate content,
spelling and punctuation.
- Prepare diagnoses and discharge instructions per physician and
ensures physician orders are carried out.
- Significantly contribute to departmental productivity by
utilizing time effectively to enable maximum performance and
quantity of work. Participate in identifying and enhancing work
- Provide an environment conducive to safety for patients,
visitors and staff.
Experience and Education Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or
Completion of a CMC Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- 2 years of experience as a scribe, transcriptionist or related
in a medical practice environment required
Keywords: Community Medical Centers, Fresno , Scribe, Community Primary Care, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!