Part time 20 hours a week
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Saint Agnes Home Health and Hospice provides compassionate,
exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are
the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted
quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are
growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our
integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid
preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our
clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring
technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
- Nurse Educator (Part time)
In conjunction with the Homecare / Hospice management team,
designs, implements, provides, and evaluates training to
professional and nonprofessional staff. Acts a role model
demonstrating professional and competent clinical, interpersonal,
and critical thinking skills. Manages oversight of clinical
development and educational activities including orientation,
laptop documentation, mandatory education
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and
local laws and regulations, the Organizational Integrity Program,
Code of Ethics, as well as agency policies and procedures and
adheres in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional
- Facilitates clinical activities of new associates including:
orientation, systems use and laptop documentation, competency
validation and mandatory education.
- Assists with associate clinical education needs and observation
of clinical practice as requested by Clinical Manager or other
- Designs, implements, provides, and evaluates training to
professional and nonprofessional staff as needed to meet
- Provides support for HomeCare HomeBase users. Follows up to
ensure issues are logged and responded to in a timely manner.
- Identifies / problem solves any clinical documentation issues
with clinical associates to educate and resolve issues.
- Makes client visits as needed/when appropriate to provide
direct care and/or nursing care supervision.
- Applies adult learning principles to staff orientation and
- Documents and files all educational / staff development plans
and session as appropriate in associate files.
- Documents and files any associate issues with laptop
- Serves on various committees, councils, and performs community
outreach activities as needed representing THHS.
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program, Bachelors in
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which
- Two years or more of Hospice background
- Must have current Driver's license and reliable transportation
to and from work site.
- CPR Instructor Certification preferred
- Must be proficient in the use of computer office software.
- Must possess accurate and clear oral & written communication
- Must possess at least three years of nursing experience with
- Ability to consistently demonstrate commitment to the mission
and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
About Saint Agnes Home Health and Hospice
Saint Agnes Home Health and Hospice is a member of Trinity
Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice
organization serving communities in twelve states. We are a trusted
provider of home care and hospice in the sacred place that people
call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve
patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing,
physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work),
hospice and bereavement services. Founded in 1978 by Sister Raphael
McGrath, the Saint Agnes Hospice program was the first of its kind
in the San Joaquin Valley. A CHAP-accredited, Medicare-certified
agency, we consistently exceed state and national care quality
benchmarks. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking
care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home
Care Connect virtual care program to help patients achieve their
health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us
and shape the future of healthcare!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.