Route Driver - Non CDL
Company: U.S. Venture
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Must be 21 years old or older (mandatory company policy)
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to push and/or roll tires up to 400 pounds
- Ability to follow instructions and safe operating
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service
- 1 years' work experience and satisfactory completion of company
road test by qualified assessor.
- Ability to be trained and use powered industrial trucks
(forklifts) and high reach lifts, as required
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job
U.S. Venture, Inc. maintains a drug-free workforce, including
pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug
and Alcohol Policy.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that is committed
to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure
equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or other protected
characteristic. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may call Human Resources at (920) 739-6101.
Keywords: U.S. Venture, Fresno , Route Driver - Non CDL, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!