Company: OK Produce
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Assisting in minor maintenance painting, plumbing, electrical,
welding, masonry, and similar work in the repair of walls, floors,
ceilings, doors, locks, racking, mechanical systems, and similar
building surfaces, areas, and facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:.
- May perform preventive maintenance on buildings and equipment
according to established procedures.
- Performs various routine facilities tasks as requested by
managers and maintenance requests.
- Sets up and operates all tools and equipment necessary to
perform assigned work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Daily refrigeration system checks / complete daily walkthrough
the facility completing system logs noting any issues and notifying
- Weekly cleaning of refrigeration systems: washing and cleaning
engine rooms, evaporators, condensers and ripening rooms.
- Maintain and organize PM records
- Service logs/ pm logs track and file for equipment
- Arb monthly reporting
- Inventory of maintenance equipment parts
- Inventory of refrigeration parts
- Parts ordering for maintenance, refrigeration, and
- Gather parts and materials needed
- Typically requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two
or more years' experience in facilities maintenance or a related
- Must demonstrate considerable knowledge of construction or
facilities maintenance principles and concepts. Must possess: (1)
the ability to read and understand blueprints, sketches, layouts,
wiring diagrams, drawings and specifications; (3) good organization
skills and ability to establish priorities; (4) the ability to
identify issues, solve and respond to routine problems ; (5) good
analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
to accurately document, and report information as well as the
ability to communicate and interface effectively with all levels of
personnel, including management; (6) general knowledge of shop
math; (7) working knowledge and use of hand and power tools and
measuring instruments; and, (8) the ability to climb ladders and
lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment is
essential as is the ability to work extended hours as
- Fabricating and welding experience are a plus.
- Electrical experience (120v/240v/277v/480v) knowledge in
running conduit a plus.
Keywords: OK Produce, Fresno , Maintenance Assistant, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!