Company: United Site Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for a Service Technician to operate a company
service truck and drive to various locations to service/pump/clean
portable restrooms or holding tanks. This is the heart of our
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance
with USS and DOT requirements.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with USS
and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform duties by sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling,
crouching or crawling. In addition, perform lifting/pushing between
50 and 150 lbs. on a frequent basis during work shift.
- Conduct portable toilets servicing to USS 8 point service
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work
sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when
routes needs to be adjusted or changed.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations
Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as
giving the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing
their portable toilet needs, so the customer's current and future
needs are satisfied.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving
mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Keywords: United Site Services, Fresno , CDL Driver, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!