Smart Home Professional
Company: Vivint Smart Home, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North
America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with
in-home consultation, professional installation and support
delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and
monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with
intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one
million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Fast Company
ranked Vivint Smart Home #22 on its list of The World's 50 Most
What we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional
- Current valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation for the first 90 days of
- High school diploma.
- Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other
technical role is helpful.
What you'll do:
- Install and service authorized smart home technology in
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
- Provide exceptional customer service - "Customer obsession is
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products
- Earn commission through offering additional products and
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Cell phone and work tablet
- All tools necessary to perform the job
- Nine paid holidays
- Two weeks paid time off
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life coverage
- 401(k) plan
Physical Demands of the Job:
- Lift up to 45 LBS
- Climb ladders up to 14'
- Work in attics and other confined spaces
- Bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and stand for long periods
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through
Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Keywords: Vivint Smart Home, Inc., Fresno , Smart Home Professional, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!