Loss Prevention Manager
Company: Genuine Parts Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are seeking an experienced and hard-working Loss Prevention
Manager to join our growing auto parts team. The Loss Prevention
Manager is primarily focused on managing the loss prevention
activities and programs for the Distribution Center and all Company
Owned Stores in the District. In addition, the Loss Prevention
Manager demonstrates true leadership with vision, collaboration,
trust, respect and effectiveness while collaborating with
Distribution Center and Retail Management. If you seek a leadership
position with opportunities to learn, train and grow even further
and you love cars, trucks, motorcycles and all things automobile,
the Loss Prevention Manager position is the job for you!
- Monitor the progress of the business and loss prevention goals
necessary to ensure effective execution and profit improvement.
Initiates and resolves internal and external investigations,
effectively resolves exceptions from weekly and monthly reporting
and drives execution of company initiatives though auditing and
- Conduct and manage all internal investigations, external theft
and other criminal occurrences within company owned district stores
and distribution center. This includes incidents of employee theft,
robbery, burglary, etc. Prepares a detailed report
- Serve as a liaison with local law enforcement on behalf of the
- Perform risk management, safety and risk classification surveys
at existing and proposed sites.
- Work as a business partner with Operations to ensure consistent
Operational Compliance and Execution is achieved within district
and distribution center.
- Work through store management to correct operational
deficiencies through identification, training and reporting.
Successfully develop district and distribution center partnerships
and work with business partners to accomplish relevant business
goals and objectives including loss reduction targets.
- 5 or more years of experience in automotive or other retail
- Previous experience analyzing data and identifying fraudulent
- Proven ability to set and execute daily, weekly, and monthly
- Flexibility to operate in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to understand the concept of inventory loss and
shrinkage, and the financial implications of it.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers to include
productive application of word processing (preferably Word),
spreadsheet (preferably Excel), database (preferably Access).
- Must have a strong working knowledge of data mining/ad hock
loss prevention exception software (XBR, Navistor, FraudWatch).
High school diploma or G.E.D required. Bachelor's degree
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees,
customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling
its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to
sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin,
age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or
any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit,
hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees
based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and
other legitimate business reasons.
Keywords: Genuine Parts Company, Fresno , Loss Prevention Manager, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!