LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a
Full Time Admissions Associate to join our team!
San Joaquin Valley Rehab, located in Fresno, CA, is a 62 bed
acute rehab hospital, providing rehabilitative services to people
recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We
help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so
they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a
smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
The Admissions Associate is responsible for providing
administrative support services for the patient admissions process
by obtaining accurate demographics and insurance information, and
entering into computer system. Maintains files and conducts special
projects as assigned. Obtains necessary consent on required forms.
Contacts and meets with families for admission registration.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous receptionist experience required
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance
- Experience with medical record analysis preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Fresno, CA area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!