External candidates: In order for your application to be
correctly processed please sign-in before you apply
Internal candidates: Please go to Workday and click "Find Jobs"
link under Career
Thank you for considering opportunities with us!
R4416 Litigation Attorney (Open)
Are you an Insurance Defense Litigation Attorney that has ever
considered going in-house? We are actively hiring for a Litigation
Attorney to join our team. Join us and support CSAA Insurance
Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals! We are looking for
motivated, innovative individuals, who think big and move fast with
a passion for service excellence.
- Apply independent analysis and discernment with close
coordination and input from claims specialists.
- Conduct all phases of litigation including jury trials,
motions, and arbitration hearings.
- Responsible for more complex and/or higher value cases, and
will work on a variety of moderately complex assigned legal
projects including matters not in litigation.
- Help identify issues with major implications, high liability
exposure, special circumstances and/or departure from
- Monitor and analyze existing and emerging laws and regulations
affecting insurance operations.
What would make us excited about you?
- J.D. degree and active admission to practice law in
- 10+ years experience in insurance defense practice
- 3 5 years experience running caseload for and leading legal
- Knowledge of personal injury law and procedure.
- Knowledge of general liability insurance coverage and CSAA IG
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an organized
and timely manner. You advocate creatively, persuasively and
- Computer skills, MS office, online research tools such as
- Knowledge of medical-legal issues pertaining to tort law.
- You understand the legal implications of information found in
- Knowledge of current law and issues within area of
- You think and act independently in a clients best
- Knowledge and understanding of legal ethics.
Why join us?
- Make a difference. We dont just go to work. Were a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of
our dynamic team at: work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via
email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you
dont miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also
works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our
differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA
Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture
where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage
their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique
identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company
and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process please contact
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.