Infection Preventionist LVN or RN (Benefits + Growth Opportunities)
Company: Fresno PostAcute Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If
youre looking to make a positive impact by helping and caring for
others, this is the opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full Time, Part Time, and
Students) can benefit from.
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for bonus depending on
great work performance (bonuses only apply for Full
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
Care is a skilled nursing facility. Our primary
function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and other health
and social services on a 24-hour basis, under physician directed
care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the acute
phase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who
require primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an
inpatient or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients
reach a degree of self-care in essential daily living.
We service a multitude of patients and their families across our
vast network, while remaining committed to the professional
development of our staff, the functional improvement of our
patients, and the cultivation of strong partnerships within our
What We're Looking For:
We are seeking to hire self-motivated, efficient and
Preventionist looking to grow and be part of a caring
team. This is a direct hire: Full Time position and various shifts
available to fit your schedule. If you have a passion for
healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Collecting, analyzing and providing infection data and trends
to nursing staff and health care practitioners.
- Consulting on infection risk assessment, prevention, and
control strategies: providing education and training, and
implanting evidence-based infection control practices, including
those mandated by regulatory and licensing agencies and guidelines
from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
What Youll Bring:
- Current LVN or RN from the state of CA required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Previous experience as an Infection Preventionist is a
- Infection Preventionist certification is a plus.
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not
Fresno PostAcute Care is an equal
opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited
agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Fresno PostAcute Care, Fresno , Infection Preventionist LVN or RN (Benefits + Growth Opportunities), Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!