Custodian (Orange Cove)
Company: ServiceMaster Janitorial Solutions by Brown
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Company and Culture
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great
pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our
commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we
are and what makes us different from any other.
We Are Experts and dominate the industry in
scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that
consistently delivers exceptional results
We Are Committed to our customers and are
guided in all we do by their needs.
We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional
service and engage in proactive behavior.
We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards
and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.
We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul
with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer
- Paid Training Competitive Pay Flexible Schedules Career Path
Opportunities Positive Atmosphere
Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for cleaning, maintaining, and
repairing carpeted and hard floor surfaces. Other duties may be
- Perform all floor cleaning and maintenance duties for
facilities using ServiceMaster provided tools and procedures
- Duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, vacuuming,
shampoo carpets, stripping, waxing, buffing. moving furniture,
disinfect floors with sanitizer, spot cleaning, window cleaning,
and pressure washing.
- Must achieve thorough understanding of floor maintenance
procedures such as but not limited to, stripping and waxing,
identifying different flooring types.
- Ability to operate various floor equipment and machinery
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE and safety equipment as required
- Open and lock facilities, enable and disable security system as
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a floor tech is highly desired
but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work
ethic and willingness to learn
- Experience working for a professional janitorial or floor care
company, office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a
multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
and contribute to the overall team effort including being in
uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head,
reaching forward. Must be able to lift and and/or carry 55lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description
in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job
Description does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will. These
responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most
respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride
ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our
customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service
Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the
best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and
opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your
interests and goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
ServiceMaster Clean franchisee. Your application will go directly
to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at
this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to
The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: ServiceMaster Janitorial Solutions by Brown, Fresno , Custodian (Orange Cove), Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!