ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Starting Rate: $16.25 - $17.25
Rate subject to increase with Industry Experience
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our
success depends on our team members, and that's why it's important
for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only
extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry.
Key benefit components include:
* Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan * Employee assistance
plan * Short-term and Long-term disability * 401(k) plan * Basic
life insurance plan * Voluntary life insurance plan * Flexible
spending account * Dependent care account
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION: Receive, verify, sort, disperse and
account for (maintain inventory of)
vault cargo items.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or
change shipments against the
receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided
for such bags, boxes or containers.
* Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date
receipts and manifests. * Load/unload wagons or flat bed carts with
bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs.
per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10
hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
* Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks
weighing an average of 50 lbs. per
Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours
shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
* Sort individual cargo items by route. * Communicate verbally
with co-workers and with customers via telephone.
* Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded
with cargo weighing up to several
* Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat,
stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and
* Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an
average of 50 lbs. each from floor
level to approximately 4-foot high counter top.
* Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift
items weighing an average of 50
lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies or dollies.
* Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for
several minutes to perform the sorting
* Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths,
counters. * Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80
percent of shift. * Ability to read and speak the English language
sufficiently to converse with
co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and
* Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries
on records and prepare reports. * Ability to count, add, subtract
and balance columns of numbers. * Ability to meet State
requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA
M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or
* Job Family Vault * Pay Type Hourly * Min Hiring Rate $16.25 *
Max Hiring Rate $17.25
* Fresno, CA, USA