Rehab Therapy Aide, Outpatient Rehab Clinic
Company: Community Medical Centers
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are driven by the central purpose of our mission: "to improve
the health status of the community." As a Rehab Therapy Aide with
the largest private employer in the Central Valley, the average day
is anything but average and you will actively feel and see how your
role impacts our mission and those we serve.
As a Rehab Therapy Aide, you will partner with our Physical
Therapists at the Community Outpatient Rehab Clinic (CORC), located
on the Community Regional Medical Center campus. Being located
within a Level 1 Trauma & Burn Center and teaching facility
provides unique opportunities to our Rehab Therapy Aides. Apply
today to grow your skillset and support patients with a wide range
of neurological, spinal, and nervous system disorders.
Your Rehab Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but
are not limited to:
- Responsible for provision and administration of specific
physical therapy treatments under the direct supervision of the
staff Physical Therapist.
- Assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent
disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
- Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level
of functioning while learning to live within the limits of their
- Performs clerical duties, assists with posting of patient
charges in the computer order entry system or on hardcopy invoice
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Approximately one year of clerical experience, preferably in a
- Current BLS certificate issued by the American Heart
- Degree or coursework in physical therapy, kinesiology, exercise
science, or related.
- Prior experience in a rehab setting.
Keywords: Community Medical Centers, Fresno , Rehab Therapy Aide, Outpatient Rehab Clinic, Other , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!