Associate Attorney, Bankruptcy
Posted on: September 12, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christina FinsterAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $120,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
client is a top-rated firm in central California. They handle both
local and statewide cases across many different practice areas.
Their main areas of focus are employment law, land use, and
commercial litigation.Why join us?Our client offers competitive
compensation and benefits, including a 401(k) plan; payment of
California Bar dues; marketing allowance; gym membership; health,
vision, and dental insurance; and a flexible spending account,
among others. Salary is commensurate with experience.Job DetailsWe
are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Associate Attorney
to join our dynamic legal team. The ideal candidate must have a
minimum of two years of experience in employment, land use, or
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school.
- Active license to practice law in the state of California
- Minimum of two years of experience in bankruptcy
- Experience with depositions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and legal
- Demonstrated commitment to client service and ethical
conduct.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Fresno , Associate Attorney, Bankruptcy, Legal , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!