Company: Central California Faculty Medical Group (CCFMG) a
Posted on: November 22, 2021
As a Compliance Paralegal you will be working with various
health care entities as it pertains to researching and analyzing
pertinent legal documents. This assignment will require experience
in civil litigation with knowledge of medical terminology.
Candidates must feel comfortable and able to excel in an
- Maintain legal files, database; schedule meetings and
- Assist with investigations, implementation of preservation
orders and discover. Prepare reports, filings and other
- Research and develop policies and procedures related to
evaluating liability, managing case files and supporting discovery
- Research applicable facets of law and regulations as they
pertain to case files.
- Streamline case tracking and expense reporting.
- Coordinate, review and approval of legal invoices.
- California Paralegal education and work experience requirements
completed or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of civil litigation experience in a California law
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and regulations
Keywords: Central California Faculty Medical Group (CCFMG) a, Fresno , Compliance Paralegal, Legal , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!