Mid BI/Oracle Developer
Posted on: June 23, 2022
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the
future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics,
robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial
Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients
leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you
will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden
relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the
Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications
software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the
aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area,
working individually or coordinating database development as part
of a team.
- Possess and apply expertise on multiple complex work
- Operate with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and
presenting solutions to problems.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible
for developing advanced analytics products and applying data
visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data
in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our
clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product
development, from the identification of key business questions
through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and
using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied
mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers.
Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between
data and the business processes that produce it and the
decision-makers that consume insights.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Active Public Trust security clearance required
- 3+ years of experience with IBM Cognos Analytics
- 3+ years of experience with developing reports and design
- 3+ years of experience working with Agile/Scrum
- The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range
of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $74,000 to $110,000.
Keywords: Deloitte, Fresno , Mid BI/Oracle Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!