HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK/ RECRUITER C
Company: Foster Farms
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Company DescriptionFoster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do. We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful Recruiter should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.QualificationsEssential Job Functions:
- Provides information to applicants regarding application process, employment policies, organization, and open positions.
- Instructs applicants on completing employment applications, reviews applications for completeness, and obtains additional information from applicants such as work experience, education, training, skills, and references.
- Conduct interviews to qualified applicants.
- Enters job opening and applicant information into computer database.
- Verifies and obtains reference and work history information from prior employers, educational organizations, individuals, credit bureaus, and other sources.
- Prepares reports of applicant flow and job opening information.
- Prepares and posts job openings internally.
- Performs background checks and confirms work eligibility via eVerify.
- Performs on-site drug testing.
- Promote companys reputation as best place to work.
- Perform back-up reception tasks for the Belgravia Plant Human Resources office which includes interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding collective bargaining agreements, leave management, payroll and benefit administration, HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines including working to resolve simple and complex issues in these areas. Job Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent HR experience. College degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate in Windows environment and proficient in Microsoft Applications at intermediate level.
- Ability to read/write in English. Bilingual preferred (Spanish/Punjabi).
- Exceptional customer service skills; Ability to work in a very faced-paced, constantly changing environment with employees and applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills. Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
Keywords: Foster Farms, Fresno , HUMAN RESOURCES CLERK/ RECRUITER C, Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!