Company: Lyles Services Co.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Salary: $65,000-$80,000 Job Summary This role will work closely
with the HR Manager to develop, implement and execute
forward-thinking HR initiatives. They will be expected to provide
recommendations through analytical and strategic thinking. This
role requires a deep understanding of all core HR functions and
must have the ability to oversee and manage processes. Strong time
and organizational management is essential for success in this
role. Essential Duties and Responsibilities Essential and other
responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to,
- Participates in the development and implementation of HR
objectives and systems.
- Assists in developing and executing personnel procedures and
policies providing guidance and interpretation for business
- Suggests new procedures and policies to continually improve
efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole.
- Provides support in various HR-related topics such as leave
management, talent acquisition, recruitment, performance
management, and employee engagement programs.
- Assists in planning and organizing HR-related training and
- Oversees maintenance of electronic filing process.
- Assists in maintaining positive employee relations climate and
- Assists in employee communication efforts.
- Assists with compliance of labor and employment law.
- Coordinates and manages special projects.
- Administers short term projects, administrative tasks and
duties as needed.
- Maintains and complies with company policies on ethical
standards and business practices, and maintains utmost privacy when
preparing confidential company correspondence and statistical
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of proven HR Generalist experience that
includes, strategically developing and implementing new
- Demonstrates a resourceful mindset, and a strong aptitude for
- Strong knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations;
thorough knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Demonstrates ability to perform tasks and responsibilities
using good judgement.
- Demonstrates ability to treat confidential matters with
- Ability to multi-task, is flexible, and extremely
- Excellent communication skills, both written, and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ethics and cultural
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and comfortable with
learning new software programs
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- A valid California Driver's License Physical Demands The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Walking on
uneven ground may be encountered while touring project sites on
occasion. Work Environment The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Office: The
noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Lyles Services Co., Fresno , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...