Human Resources Intern
Company: Fresno First Bank
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Human Resources (HR) Intern will support the Bank's HR
Department with recruiting, new hire orientation and exit
interviews, employee communications, benefits, training, HRIS
maintaining employee files and records, as well as employee
engagement and recognition.
An ideal HR Intern candidate is passionate about interacting with
and advocating for employees and business leaders. Interns are
supported through training and onboarding that help teach
everything needed to be a successful HR Partner.
- Assists with recruiting and pre-employment tasks; positing job
ads, screening resumes, and setting interviews.
- Prepares new hire documentation and onboarding forms and assists
with 90 day new hire follow-up.
- Processes semi-monthly employee timecards ensuring information is
accurate and complete.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Actively involved in instilling company values and maintaining a
positive work environment within the Bank.
- Assists with managing and implementing employee recognition
programs; peer awards, work anniversaries, etc.
- Assist in planning employee events and engagement activities;
holidays, birthdays, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of HR laws and regulations, and assists with
the implementation and maintenance of HR policies, procedures and
other HR related documentation.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust
of others; works ethically and with integrity; and upholds
organizational values; and accepts responsibility for own
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) policy; shows respect and sensitivity for
cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity;
promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; and
builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and
processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules
and regulations, and adheres to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports
the Bank's goals and values; and benefits the Bank through outside
Keywords: Fresno First Bank, Fresno , Human Resources Intern, Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!