Bilingual Regional Recruiter
Company: Mission Foods
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Regional Recruiter This position reports to the Talent
Acquisition Manager and will focus on full life cycle recruitment
of exempt and nonexempt positions within an assigned region
including Mission Foods and Azteca Milling Manufacturing facilities
and Distribution Centers. Responsible for the development and
updating of recruitment resources, attending job fairs and
interviewing with the objective of providing qualified candidates
to Human Resource Managers and Hiring Managers within the assigned
- Responsible for establishing and delivering against the hiring
plan, building and maintaining pipelines of candidates aligned to
the Company's needs.
- Contribute to the development of overall sourcing channel
strategy for the recruiting and selection.
- Utilize creative staffing/recruitment/sourcing strategies of
active and passive candidates.
- Partner with HR Managers, Hiring Managers and Department Heads
to determine requirements for open positions and identify qualified
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine interview work flow,
interview questions and coach Managers as needed.
- Actively source job candidates utilizing various job search
websites and social media platforms for potential recruits.
- Create and maintain candidate pipeline for key positions.
- Partner with management for on campus and career fair
- Introduce applicants to the company and explain the hiring
- Monitor the job market and prepare analysis as requested.
- Operate in compliance with all local, state and federal laws as
well as Company policy and compliance standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.EDUCATION &
EXPERIENCEBachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human
Resources, Industrial Relations, Psychology or related field
preferred. Five years of hands-on recruitment experience with 3
years recruiting exempt level staff. Experience recruiting in
Manufacturing or Industrial environments required. Any equivalent
combination of related education and/or experience may be
considered for the above.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES Knowledge
of modern principles, methods and challenges in Recruitment.
Knowledge of labor laws as they relate to recruitment: ADA, EEOC,
EEO and other employment laws. Outgoing, confident and possess
excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Computer
Literacy - Intermediate MS Office Suite. Strong Microsoft Excel
skills required. Bilingual in English and Spanish required. Ability
to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and manage
multiple tasks. Prior experience with applicant tracking software
programs. Success Factors experience preferred. Ability to travel
when necessary (Up to 40%).Mission Foods is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to
provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in
compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and
regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment
with Mission Foods depends solely on your qualifications. Mission
Foods is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the employment process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail or call
972.232.5200 to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Mission Foods, Fresno , Bilingual Regional Recruiter, Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!