Human Resources Generalist (located in Lemoore, CA)
Company: Leprino Foods
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Within our flagship "Lemoore West" manufacturing facility
located in Lemoore, California (half an hour south of Fresno) -
Leprino is seeking an HR Generalist with experience handling a
broad range of human resources functions to help grow, mentor, and
support the 1,000 employees that call this facility home. Will you
turn your passion for people into impact by directly contributing
to fostering a healthy environment for the next generation of
Leprino's leaders to thrive?
- Support the Plant HR Manager in driving the company's strong
culture, succession management, organizational design, leadership
development and assessment, and Company initiatives.
- Partner with designated business unit within the facility to
deliver valuable service to leadership and employees that reflect
the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Advise with front-line leadership, providing HR guidance when
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to
develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Handle and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, detailed and objective investigations.
- Coach and mentor front-line supervisors on defined leadership
proficiencies and employee engagement.
- Engage a diverse workforce throughout the employee life
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through performance
- Lead the change management projects for the business unit.
- Ensure facility compliance with all existing federal,
California state, and local governmental employment laws.
- Conduct internal audits of HR Policy and procedure
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance for employees and
leadership related to benefits, compensation, leave of absences,
conflict resolution, performance management, disciplinary action,
recognition, and engagement activities.
- Serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the HR
- Accept an exciting environment where solving problems,
continuous learning, and a high technical aptitude is the norm, not
the exception. Take ownership of your career - it's yours to grow
if you're willing to put the work in.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A Bachelor's in HR, OD, or other similar fields including three
(3) years of experience as an HR Associate/Specialist or Generalist
within a manufacturing environment.
- Solid knowledge of California and Federal employment law and
- Are humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, innovative,
results-oriented, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino
We hope you also have:
- Experience in employment law, OD and planning, labor relations,
safety, and training.
- Continuous Improvement knowledge and experience within either
Kaizen, Standard Work, 5S Program, Process Mapping, Cause Mapping,
or Project Management.
- A Master's in Labor Relations, HR Management, or OD including a
PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP (and SCP) certification.
- Experience in a 24/7 dairy manufacturing environment with
leadership over HR Supervisors or HR Generalists.
Leprino Foods embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability. The more inclusive we are, the better our
work will be.
Offering you in return:A chance to be part of a global team of
individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality
products that help feed and nourish families around the world.
Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible
employees. That is why we share in our success together by
rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it
for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries, tuition
assistance, vacation, holiday, dedicated sick time, matching
401(k), annual merit increases and bonuses, as well as our annual
Profit-Sharing plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as
you seek to further our company, our customers, and one
Our Story: Leprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when
Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for
local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of
Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world's
largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading
producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino
family, our sights are set to be the "World's Best Dairy Food and
Ingredient Company." To help us achieve that bold vision, we're
looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who
is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery
store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees
throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our
The "Easy Apply" option through LinkedIn is not considered an
official application with Leprino Foods. If you would like to
formally apply for this open position, please visit
Keywords: Leprino Foods, Fresno , Human Resources Generalist (located in Lemoore, CA), Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!