HR Compensation Analyst (Flex/Hybrid) (Must reside in Fresno or San Joaquin Valley)
Company: Golden1 Credit Union
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB TITLE: Compensation AnalystDEPARTMENT: HR -
CompensationSTATUS: ExemptJOB CODE: 4370 GENERAL DESCRIPTION:The
Compensation Analyst will assist in administering the Company's
compensation and performance management programs and provide
analytical support and technical expertise to the Human Resources
department. Supports analysis of compensation programs and
practices, and recommends solutions to ensure programs are
competitively and consistently administered in compliance with all
applicable regulations. TASKS, DUTIES, FUNCTIONS:
- Administer compensation programs for the Company including the
development and management of base salary ranges and incentive
programs for the Company's various business lines. Maintains
competitive structures and conducts on-going analysis to ensure
overall competitiveness and consistent approach to pay decisions
for all levels across the organization.
- Participate in various annual compensation surveys to stay
abreast of market trends and ensure compliance with
- Works with managers and HR team members to create or update job
descriptions as needed.
- Conduct job evaluations and participate in FLSA job evaluation
reviews to determine exemption status and recommend grade
- Support the Company's annual performance and compensation
- Partner with Golden 1 leadership and vendor to administer the
Company's annual employee engagement survey. Schedule employee
communications, track progress and create participation and rating
reports for management.
- Prepare analysis related to salary/bonus budgets, pay equity,
- As needed, provide analytical support in the form of ad hoc
reports, dashboards, and trended graphs for all areas of Human
Resources to assist in understanding trends and root causes.
- Identify and participate in continuous operational improvement
- Partner with Golden 1 leadership and provide Human Resources
subject matter expertise and analytical support to all
- Maintain a thorough understanding of state and federal laws and
regulations related to credit union compliance including bank
secrecy and anti-money laundering laws appropriate to the
- Supports other projects as assigned. PHYSICAL SKILLS,
ABILITIES, AND EXERTION UTILIZED IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE TASKS:
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to
manipulate and analyze data into meaningful actionable items.
- Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate
an on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment,
such as financial calculators, personal computer, facsimile machine
and telephone. ORGANIZATIONAL CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS:
- INTERNAL: All levels of staff and management.
- EXTERNAL: Vendors, HR professionals in other financial services
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, General
Business, Communications, or related field preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years' experience in Human Resources.
Knowledge of compensation theories and practices. Experience in the
analysis and reporting of statistical data within a Human Capital
Management system or similar relational database preferred.
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS: Ability to analyze complex problems, evaluate
alternatives and make sound, appropriate recommendations. Ability
to exercise sound independent judgment and initiative within
established guidelines. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of
Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with relational
databases and data tables (MS Access, SQL derived HCM
- Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional
- Corrected vision within the normal range.
- Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing will
be provided if needed.
- Occasional movements throughout the department daily to
interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
Human Resources Professional Certification or Certified
Compensation Professional (CCP) desirable. #IND3
Keywords: Golden1 Credit Union, Fresno , HR Compensation Analyst (Flex/Hybrid) (Must reside in Fresno or San Joaquin Valley), Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!