Registered Nurse (RN), Med Surg/Psychiatric Care, Centralized Staffing
Company: Community Medical Centers
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Responsibilities:The role of the clinical nurse is to deliver
patient care through assessment, planning, implementation, and
evaluation of patient needs with the highest professional standard
while promoting nursing excellence through continued education and
research, based on the Title 22 and Title 16, the ANA Scope &
Standards of Practice, the Code of Ethics.Qualifications:Education
- Graduate of approved nursing program.
- Bachelors of Science Nursing (BSN) preferredLicensure,
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.Work Experience
- Consistent demonstration of Novice / Advance Beginner clinical
nursing practice proficiency.
Keywords: Community Medical Centers, Fresno , Registered Nurse (RN), Med Surg/Psychiatric Care, Centralized Staffing, Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!