HR Generalist (Relo included!)
Company: Leprino Foods Company
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Our team in California is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to
help, grow, mentor, and support the almost 1,000 employees that
call our giant Lemoore "West" facility home. Will you turn your
passion for people into impact by directly contributing in
fostering a healthy environment for the next generation of
Leprino's leaders to flourish?
- Join our robust HR operation within our 1000-person Lemoore
cheese and whey manufacturing plant.
- Play a key role in driving the company's strong culture,
succession management, organizational design, leadership
development and assessment.
- Recommend and implement practices necessary to establish
positive relationships and promote a higher level of
- Improve on existing practices and procedures in order to
continue hiring a remarkable workforce for both exempt and
non-exempt level positions.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and
resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
Offering You In Return
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for
the long-term. Leprino couldn't be where it is today without our
incredible workforce. That's why we share in our success together
by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it
for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through
competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance,
vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit,
incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan - Leprino hires to
- A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of
Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as
Sequoia National Park, and a two-hour drive to Yosemite National
You Have (Minimum Qualifications)
- A Bachelor's in HR, OD, or other similar disciplines including
two (2) years of experience as an HR Generalist or HR
Representative/Associate in a fast-paced and large workforce
Hoping You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications)
- Extensive experience in employment law, OD and planning, labor
relations, safety, and training.
- A Master's in Labor Relations, HR Management, or OD including a
PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP (and SCP) certification.
- Experience in a 24/7 dairy manufacturing environment. A career
with Leprino Foods means you'll be part of a worldwide family of
individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help
feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will
be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our
customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our
Human Resources career path.
Keywords: Leprino Foods Company, Fresno , HR Generalist (Relo included!), Human Resources , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!