Customer Service Associate - Retail Store Cashier
Company: California Check Cashing Stores
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Customer Service Associate – Retail Store Cashier Job DescriptionCustomer Service Associates, if you are looking for an opportunity to start working with a company that will reward and challenge your expertise – this is your chance to join CheckSmart! We are a convenient financial services institution, offering our customers many services including loans, check cashing, and pre-paid debit cards to help them whenever they need it.Due to our amazing growth, we are seeking an experienced Customer Service Associate to join our team. In this position you will play a key role maintaining a professional relationship with customers, to ensure each transaction is handled in a respectful, courteous, and friendly manner. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, contact us today, we definitely want to speak with you!Customer Service Associate – Retail Store Cashier(Finance / Banking)Job ResponsibilitiesAs a Retail Store Cashier, you will be responsible for processing loan, checking cash transactions, and keeping records of negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions. Also, you will be accountable for verifying amounts and accuracy of transactions when receiving cash or checks.Additional duties for this customer service finance role include, but are not limited to:
- Balancing currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculating daily transactions
- Examining checks for endorsements and verifying other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents
- Monitoring vault to ensure cash balances are correct
- Entering customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts
- Monitoring and reporting compliance situations in regards to FinCen regulations Customer Service Associate – Retail Store Cashier(Finance / Banking)Job RequirementsWe are looking for an energetic Customer Service Associate who combines a strong critical thinking and the capacity to make sound decisions using the best judgement on financial transactions. It is also important that you demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of customers.Specific qualifications for this retail finance role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months of experience in customer service or cash handling
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment Customer Service Associate – Retail Store Cashier(Finance / Banking)We are committed to our customers and employees! Join us!Apply now!
Keywords: California Check Cashing Stores, Fresno , Customer Service Associate - Retail Store Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!