Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold , Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee ,
Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! A Merchandiser is responsible for
merchandising fresh bakery products in local accounts/grocery
stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on
displays. Your New BBU Career Highlights -
- Average 20 hours per week (you can enjoy your free time!)
- Competitive starting pay $18.30/hr.
- Bragging rights that you make the bread aisle and displays look
amazing! What you can expect:
- Keep bread aisle and display locations stocked appropriately in
- Maintain clean and organized back-room product inventory
- Rotate products according to color code Bimbo Bakeries USA is
part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Fresno , Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!