Company: Piccadilly Inn
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Job Location: Piccadilly Inn - Fresno, CA
Salary Range: $15.50 - $16.50 Hourly
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above & Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties & communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the Springboard team is committed to empowering the travelers journeyinviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to travel and explore, through Springboards award-winning portfolio. From work life balance to career development, Springboard values and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth through the future.
As a Cook, you will prepare all food items, based on standardized recipes while complying with all applicable sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and following established food production programs and procedures to produce an appealing and appetizing product. You will be responsible for the appropriate use of facility supplies, and equipment to minimize loss, waste, and fraud.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the Executive Chef / Sous Chef
- Supports the culinary team and food service team and guest experience
- Ensure the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked
- Prepare food for service such as chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies appropriately.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- To assist in cross-training associates and train new associates in their positions on the service line.
- To assist the Sous Chef and Executive Chef in maintaining standards of quality and appears on the front line.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Keywords: Piccadilly Inn, Fresno , Cook Part-time, Hospitality & Tourism , Fresno, California
here to apply!