Kitchen Expediter, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Runner to join our team at Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite in Fish Camp,
California. As a Runner, you are responsible for quickly responding
to changing needs within the dining room, and expediting food from
the kitchen to our guests by receiving food ticket orders, sorting
them in kitchen stations, and notifying servers when dishes are
complete.Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in
the future if required by federal, state, or local law
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
such as service scheduling, organization, food, beverage, and guest
- Coordinate with Chef and kitchen staff to ensure timely
preparation and delivery of food.
- Complete any required table-side service which may include
taking orders, delivering, and explaining the menu to
- Assist captains and back servers with the presentation of
courses, explaining any relevant menu items if it is missed.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all menu items,
ingredients, and preparations; be able to identify menu items and
ingredients by appearance.
- Maintain kitchen and suites cleanliness and organization at all
- At least 1 year of experience or training as a Runner or Busser
with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to perform opening, mid and closing duties as outlined
by management. Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 pounds.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service, and
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We Are Tenaya Lodge is a
4-diamond resort located just outside the south entrance to
Yosemite National Park. Surrounded by beautiful trees and granite
mountains, Tenaya Lodge is the perfect environment for outdoor
enthusiasts with great hiking trails, waterfalls, rivers, and
creeks to explore in and around Yosemite. We offer a variety of
employee housing which includes meals, utilities, internet, and
laundry. We also provide free mountain bike rental, weekly trips to
Oakhurst, and employee discounts on lodging and services. For local
candidates we offer a commute incentive for all commutes over 50
miles one way.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Fresno , Kitchen Expediter, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite, Hospitality & Tourism , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!