Security Officer, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite
Company: Delaware North
Location: Fish Camp
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a
Manager on Duty / Security Officer to join our team at Tenaya Lodge
at Yosemite in Fish Camp, California. As a Manager on Duty /
Security Officer you will ensure a safe and secure environment for
our guests and associates.Some locations may implement a
vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal,
state, or local law.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the protection and safety of company assets,
patrons and associates.
- Mobile and foot patrol of facilities and property to prevent
and detect signs of intrusion, safety hazards and security of
doors, windows and gates.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of associates,
visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain
security of the premises.
- Write Incident and Accident Reports of daily activities such as
equipment and property damage, theft, associate accidents, guest
incidents and unusual occurrences.
- Serve as the representative for the General Manager to guests
and associates. Pro-actively communicate with Human Resources and
other leadership regarding associate and guest concerns.
- First responder to medical and emergency incidents, implement
first aid / CPR as appropriate, write incident reports and point of
contact to emergency responders.
- Follow policies and procedures for the retrieval, logging,
secure storing, managing and return of Lost and Found items.
- Manage MOD Bank, Temporary Banks and making change.
- Maintain and control Key Log, Key Tracer cabinet and monitoring
of keys assigned to associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Security
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid California Driver's License.
- Must pass drug screening.
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Computer skills at an intermediate level of experience in
managing e-mail, Word, Excel.
- Basic math skills including addition and subtraction.
- Demonstrates skill in dealing with guest complaints, using
active listening skills to control difficult situations and
maintain customer goodwill.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and
varied shifts.Physical Requirements
- Requires the ability to see, hear, walk, run, sit, squat, bend,
reach and grasp objects throughout the shift in all weather
- Must be able to carry up to 50lbs.Who We Are Tenaya Lodge is a
4-diamond resort located just outside the south entrance to
Yosemite National Park. Surrounded by beautiful trees and granite
mountains, Tenaya Lodge is the perfect environment for outdoor
enthusiasts with great hiking trails, waterfalls, rivers, and
creeks to explore in and around Yosemite. We offer a variety of
employee housing which includes meals, utilities, internet, and
laundry. We also provide free mountain bike rental, weekly trips to
Oakhurst, and employee discounts on lodging and services. For local
candidates we offer a commute incentive for all commutes over 50
miles one way.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Fresno , Security Officer, Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite, Hospitality & Tourism , Fish Camp, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!