Mortgage Loan Originator - Retail
Company: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Who We Are
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose
mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By
bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded
industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation
differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our
borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed
by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our
process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage
experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization-Sales,
Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the
break rooms with endless coffee supplies-everyone can influence the
experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We
tell our customers and our partners that anything can be
reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that
values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary
technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need
We are currently looking for individuals for the position of
Mortgage Loan Originator, Retail. We will provide one of a kind
marketing and business development support! We are committed to
helping grow your business.
We trust that our rate and fee combinations, along with our
exceptional service, will be compelling to realtor partners and
Cardinal Financial expects their Loan Originators to provide
impeccable customer service, allowing them to exceed both their
business and personal goals. Your compensation will be tied to your
success in achieving production targets.
What You Need
- 1+ Years recent experience in loan origination.
- Proven history of success in Sales and/or Sales
- Strong phone sales skills. What You Are Like:
- Licenses to conduct business as a Mortgage Loan Originator or
unlicensed originator currently employed at a federal bank.
- Possess a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Technically savvy, with strong written and verbal communication
- Connects very quickly with people
- Ability to build and leverage client relationships to get the
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability set expectations upfront to the client and keep them
motivated through the process.
- Must adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by the opportunity for
advancement. What We Offer:
- Competitive and unique compensation plan.
- We can offer lead support to help supplement and further grow
and develop your business.
- Direct Lender not a Broker (Approved Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie,
- Fast Underwriting turn times.
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental,
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%-
Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and
aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures,
perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Keywords: Cardinal Financial Company, Limited Partnership, Fresno , Mortgage Loan Originator - Retail, Hospitality & Tourism , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!