Customer Service Representative
Company: Oremor Automotive Group
Posted on: January 11, 2022
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for
-customer service, product knowledge, -selling and you enjoy
working with people, then we want you to be part of our team as a
-Customer Service Representative -for our -Fresno Lexus -store.The
-Customer Service Representative is extremely knowledgeable about
our vehicles and services, the industry, and our market, including
vehicle selection, performance accessories, efficiencies, safety
features and functions, and financing options for both new and used
vehicle inventories. He or she will play a -key role in creating &
ensuring SUPERIOR Customer Satisfaction to all of our GUESTS!The
ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, previous internet
-sales experience -(in any industry), excellent customer service
skills, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional
appearance, and great communication skills. He or she must be
self-motivated with a willingness to continuously prospect to sell
a minimum quota (or more!) on an ongoing basis. -In addition to
competitive pay, we offer our employees: -Health, Dental, Vision,
Life, 401K, Health & Wellness Program, community involvement and
company paid vacation and holidays. - -
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our
- Identify clients who are in a position to upgrade or sell their
current vehicle to the dealership.
- Use your engaging personality to spread your enthusiasm for the
vehicle they are purchasing.
- Assist with technical questions about the Lexus product and
create a positive client experience at all times.
- Continuously learns about product updates, features,
accessories, and inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Use your product knowledge to promote our model range.
- Maintains an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and
referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories,
financing options, and promotions.
- Support the Managers and sales staff.
- Prior Customer Service Representative experience
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving
skills, including the ability to maintain composure under
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivator.
- Bilingual a PLUS!
- Lexus experience a PLUS!
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Must have high energy personality.
- Must have computer skills with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to teach and clearly explain complex technology.
- Must have a California Driver's license with a Clean driving
Keywords: Oremor Automotive Group, Fresno , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Fresno, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!